- 371
- Wild_Cobra_Z28
Other than getting a trophy, is there something special about them?
Now I have figured out that there is a linear response of value to mileage. Any car you buy up to 100,000 km will lose 0.0005% value per km. At 100,000 km, it is half of the new value. Now I haven't seen any cars in the 100,000 to 300,000 km range, but if the trend continued, they would be zero credits at 200,000 km. Now at 300,000 km, the car is at new value, and then drops to 50% value at 400,000 km. I have only seen cars in the 0 to 100,000 km and 300,000 to 400,000 km range.
Do they rebuild to full or better value or something? I haven't experimented, and if there is anything special, I figure I might miss it anyway.
Is the trophy the only good of a 300,000 km+ car?
Now I have figured out that there is a linear response of value to mileage. Any car you buy up to 100,000 km will lose 0.0005% value per km. At 100,000 km, it is half of the new value. Now I haven't seen any cars in the 100,000 to 300,000 km range, but if the trend continued, they would be zero credits at 200,000 km. Now at 300,000 km, the car is at new value, and then drops to 50% value at 400,000 km. I have only seen cars in the 0 to 100,000 km and 300,000 to 400,000 km range.
Do they rebuild to full or better value or something? I haven't experimented, and if there is anything special, I figure I might miss it anyway.
Is the trophy the only good of a 300,000 km+ car?