Do all non-racing cars come with open differentials?

• Thread starter reaperman
  • 1 comments
Reaper7411
I've purchased numerous cars in the game that should come with LSD's but appear to have open diffs. Most noticable was the '07 mx-5 (which has LSD standard at that trim level--I know since I own one) as well as the s2000. Both required an lsd upgrade to drive what I would consider properly. I thought nothing of it, maybe PD overlooked them down on the lower end. I then grew out of those and continued on by buying an s2000 LM race car (which has an adjustable one stock) and got used to that for a bunch of races.

When it was time to grab a more powerful car, I picked the pagani huayra, and was pretty surprised that the car did not seem to come with a stock limited slip diff. Since I've never driven a car that powerful, I wasn't entirely sure until I dropped a wheel off the pavement while passing on a straight--it behaves like it's a regular diff. (I won some kind of 'hang time' trophy for the mess that happened because of that moment) Buying an adjustable lsd greatly improved the issue, but surely that car comes with a fancy diff, right? Maybe I'm just a putz on the Pagani, but surely not on the little roadsters.

Am I crazy about this?

Back