Do cars that arrived via the updates show up in Custom Races in Arcade Mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CHEN255
  • 5 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
1,039
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
chen-255
Anyone know? I thought I saw the Suzuki Swift in a custom race that I set up against the ai but I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly. It was a while ago so it may have been online instead.
 
Does anyone ever drive that Swift? I think I bought one when it was added, just to bump up my Cars Bought counter, but it's still sitting in my garage on zero. I think the F40 and Enzo are the only ones from the update I actually use.
 
Do the one make Suzuki Swift races in sport mode count as using the swift? If so, yes. If because you are given the car it doesn't count..... Then, no..... It's like an egg and spoon race with stones in your shoe. It's only fun if everyone else has stones in their shoes......
 
A friend and I did 3 or 4 races with the Swift yesterday on the Nordschleife. Super fun. Some random Australian guy also joined in with another Swift :cheers:
 
Back