Do I need to have an xbox gold membership to access leaderboards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wills2084
  • 2 comments
  • 1,613 views
Messages
244
Messages
lengthybaton
Looks like I'm getting this game along with an xbox for christmas. Still love my GT5, but excited to have more options. One of the options I'm excited about in Forza is the time trial online leaderboards. So in order for me to access these leaderboards will I need to spend the $50 a year for the xbox membership? Thanks!
 
Unfortunately, yes you need xbox live
 
The game is a lot more fun playing online. When I play agains the Ai, I almost always get 1st. Online, I get last every time but it's much more rewarding. No rewinding online lol.

You can find deals for xbox live on the spotlight tab. Right now they are offering me a year for $36. I tried to sign up and had issues. They gave me a month for free for my trouble. You'll get a free month of gold when you sign up for xbox live silver (free) with your new xbox.
 
Back