Do new body and engine reset mileage?

United Kingdom
London
N. vonMarshall
I have been looking at some of the cars in the used car section and wondered if you can “make them new”?

In the Extreme section of the tuning shop there is the option to replace the engine and the body. It occurred to me that if you do both, you theoretically have a new car and I wondered whether the mileage got reset.

Anybody tried this?

I have been looking at some of the cars in the used car section and wondered if you can “make them new”?

In the Extreme section of the tuning shop there is the option to replace the engine and the body. It occurred to me that if you do both, you theoretically have a new car and I wondered whether the mileage got reset.

Anybody tried this?
It won't reset.

It would be nice if the garage had a option to sort by 'distance driven since acquired' as well as the total on the car. I understand used cars coming with mileage but it used to be the quickest way to find my favourite cars on GTS.

It would be nice if the garage had a option to sort by 'distance driven since acquired' as well as the total on the car. I understand used cars coming with mileage but it used to be the quickest way to find my favourite cars on GTS.
How about adding your favorite cars to ‘favorites’ and then simply filter the garage list to view favorites only?

Last edited:
Same issue here, it'll take time before my prefered cars show up in front of used cars.
How about adding your favorite cars to ‘favorites’ and then simply filter the garage list to view favorites only?
I find it usefull to see the list of all cars without having to add some to my favorites, so I would prefer a sorting by "distance driven" rather than mileage

Last edited:
I didn't know we could do that 👍, I would still prefer to be able to track how much we've used each car but I doubt that will ever be possible. I guess I'll have to fully embrace the UCD, it would be nice if you occasionally got cars show up with ultra low mileage like this at a extra cost.

Same issue here, it'll take time before my prefered cars show up in front of used cars.
The most I drove any car on GTS was 20k miles, that's well below most of what I've seen in the UCD so lots of driving ahead!

Last edited:
Back