Do teams improve in career?

• Thread starter Jerwin
  • 7 comments
United States
San Diego, CA
Jerweewee
It's my second season in Williams. Finished 3rd in constructors in the previous season. So far, after the 5th race in the second season, I haven't noticed any improvements in the car. I think it got worse since Maldonado can't finish in the top 10 anymore. I was planning on staying with Williams for all 5 seasons but if the car won't improve, I'm moving teams :grumpy:

The car should improve, if you finished 3rd in the Constructers it should have moved you up 1 tier, but I don't think the improvements will be major.

Every team seems to change pace. For one season Marussia was getting points in nearly every grand prix and ended the season with 17 points

I'll give it one more season and see what happens. It'd be cool if I could make Marussia as fast as the top tier teams in one of my playthroughs.

I'll give it one more season and see what happens. It'd be cool if I could make Marussia as fast as the top tier teams in one of my playthroughs.

i started career with marussia left after year one for mercedes(schumacher was in third in championship WTF??? so i decided to make him my rival)
first race in season 2 glock finished 3rd and pic came 6th

I also started at Williams and left after 1 season and 11 races with 1 podium finish to my name. Joined McLaren for Spa, started on pole and won. Won Singapore and Suzuka en route to the championship. Am currently second in points behind Jenson, have a win in Montreal, and Jenson and I have put McLaren atop the Constructors' standings.

In my older career, I started with force india and won the championship(maybe constructors too, I was racing with amateur AI) and left for red bull. Next season force India were getting points and podiums like crazy and vettel was falling back. In season 1 I forced red bull to have a horrible season..lol. So yes. Teams improve and some get worse.

Back