Do the race marshals ever come?

When my car stopped working, the pit engineer said to stay in car until race marshals come. Do they ever come, or should I start building a shelter and prepping a fire?
I'm pretty sure they don't.

How long have you waited?
It's been three months. I have fortified my shelter and have established my dominance in the barren land of the gravel pit. There isn't much food, but sometimes I will get lucky and catch a wild tire. They don't taste good, but they come cooked. My pit engineer has abandoned me, and I'm not sure anyone will come and help. Starting to slightly go insane of loneliness, but I have overheard what sounds like human voices. Let us hope they are friendly...

It's been three months. I have fortified my shelter and have established my dominance in the barren land of the gravel pit. There isn't much food, but sometimes I will get lucky and catch a wild tire. They don't taste good, but they come cooked. My pit engineer has abandoned me, and I'm not sure anyone will come and help. Starting to slightly go insane of loneliness, but I have overheard what sounds like human voices. Let us hope they are friendly...

ROFL!

Mate hold on in there. hahaha

You mean you're going slightly mad? :sly:

Best laugh I've ever had! :lol:

I needed that laugh. :lol:

When my engine blew for the first time, I waited a good 8-10 minutes before accepting that those elusive race marshals had left me for dead.

Back