Do you care anymore as much as you used to?

Do you care anymore?

  • I don't care anymore.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah , I might get it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm getting it but other games are more important

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah I'm getting it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm going to get it the first second it comes out.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,206
Canada
2.2L Camry
Messages
NissanSkylineN1
Messages
Xbox??? Who is this Xbox??
Do you really care about GT5 as much as you used to? Are you going to buy it the first day it comes out? Is it on the top of your must have list anymore? I know its isn't at the top for mine anymore. I want your opinion.
 
I think this discussion would best be continued in the existing thread here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back