Do you enjoy racing at Nurburgring?Addressed 

I will agree with that. The first 20-30 laps are absolute torture. But, once you get into the 100's of laps, it's as well known as most other circuits, and you will be able to do well.

I love the 'Ring, but for timed laps. I always try to get as close if not better to the IRL times marked on the 'Ring. I basically have set myself up with PP brackets (400 - 499) in which I then have standard cars (no tuning) and tuned cars. I then take them around the ring and set times. The first clean lap with the car is then the timed lap.

The Nismo '14 IRL did a 7:08 and I did a 7:04... :sly:

I've done about 1000 miles round the ring the past couple of months.

JPJ
I love the 'Ring, but for timed laps. I always try to get as close if not better to the IRL times marked on the 'Ring. I basically have set myself up with PP brackets (400 - 499) in which I then have standard cars (no tuning) and tuned cars. I then take them around the ring and set times. The first clean lap with the car is then the timed lap.

The Nismo '14 IRL did a 7:08 and I did a 7:04... :sly:

I've done about 1000 miles round the ring the past couple of months.

Ive almost got 4000km abd the add gt5/4 im prolly almost at 20000km love that track, if i aint drifting im at the ring :bowdown:

Back