Do you have a car I want? Can trade IMMEDIATELY

  • Thread starter Thread starter The_Dohnut
  • 11 comments
  • 597 views
Messages
72
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
The_Dohnut
This is my garage (list of 'good' cars):

http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=7942

I am looking for:

XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
R8 Race Car '01
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 (I don't mind which colour/team)
V12 LMR Race Car '99
Ford GT LM Test Car II
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Nissan R89CP Race Car '89

Esperente GTR-1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Ford GT LM Race Car
GT by Citreon Concept '08
GT by Citreon Road Car

All cars in BOLD are preferred
 
what color your veryon?

there's 3 different cars on that list i can trade now!
 
Yes I have the XJR-9 LM Race Car '88, Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98, Nissan R89CP Race Car '89, Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 Team Matmut...
 
i have em all lol but when trade resets i can send u 908 for ur 787B what do u think?
 
I would prefer the XJR and R8 over all the others. Add me:

The_Dohnut <----acc to send to
Mr_Dohnut <---acc i'm sending from
 
ok 908 is only car i can trade before the 2nd i made some other trades today....
do u want to do 908 when trade resets n i can send what ever other car u want on the 2nd?
 
Whoever has an XJR or R8 has priority
 
way to answer questions!!??
 
Oh sorry, I didn't have access to my Playstation and my internet has been capped (to dial-up speeds), so I couldn't answer your question. I'll check now
 
The Veyron is a black-ish colour
 
EVERYONE, I will be gone for about an hour and a half. PM or post on this thread if interested, and i'll look at this thread/inbox when I get back.
 
Back