Do you know about the "GT5 suggestions" section?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattv81
  • 6 comments
  • 2,100 views
LOL, I made a thread just like this... it got locked.

lol, really?! Thats amazing. When people make suggestions on how to improve the game, they always get locked, but moderators NEVER tell you about that section. I had a pretty frustrating conversation with a very unhelpful moderator last night. I suggested that there should be a section like this one because having all the suggestions in a single thread has turned into a mess, and Kaz would never read it. Thats why people make new threads for their suggestions- they want them to be heard so they might get implemented. I told him this in a really civilized way but he was just really dismissive and arrogant, even though I was just trying to help this forum. I wont name names. Thats why I made this thread. I wonder how long it will last.
 
Last edited:
Back