Do you order movies off of PPV and tape them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 14 comments
  • 1,054 views
Messages
13,813
United States
Alabama
I DO!LOL.

its pretty cool when you pay $3.99(USD) for a movie and you can tape it and watch it as many time as you want!
ive done this a few times.i have taped Shrek,Harry Potter and the Scorcerers Stone, and many other movies:p

what about you?
 
I'm with Klos on this one. Call me a snob if you want, but I pretty much can't stand VHS. Also, when a movie I like comes on the TV, rather than watch the TV broadcast, I watch the DVD instead.
 
id get the DVD too except i dont have a DVD player(except my PS2)
 
why tape then off the tv when you can just donload great dvd rips? unless your a 56Gayer
 
Because VHS will probably be better quality, and it's less illegal for those that have morals.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Because VHS will probably be better quality, and it's less illegal for those that have morals.

thers no way VHS is better quality than the DVD rips i download
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
why tape then off the tv when you can just donload great dvd rips? unless your a 56Gayer


nah...i have DSL.....
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Because VHS will probably be better quality, and it's less illegal for those that have morals.


couldnt give a **** about illegal or not.
 
Okay, but Jordan might if you say it on his forum.

I've seen a few DVD rips and the quality isn't that great. It isn't ****, but isn't anything that I could watch on a 19 inch monitor.
 
i watch them off my comp onto my 64 inch Sony Widescreen
tghey are awesome quality.
 
So, you have enough money to buy a 64 inch monitor but not enough to buy a DVD?

Unless these DVD rips are 4 gigbytes each, the DVD will be of better quality.
 
64 inch TV, use my ATI card to send the signal to my tv, download 1gig rips, its all good
they look really good, it saves me from going out and renting the movies or buying them,
you can get a good 64 inch tv now for like $6000
 
Back