Do you remember the HKS Mercedes CLK-JGTC in 2002 or 2003?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 3 comments
  • 1,907 views

Darin

(Banned)
Messages
5,718
I'm not quite what year it ran, but I do know it was either 2002 or 2003. But, there was quite a few images of this car. I recently found some great images of the car. Im not sure how big the images are but I do know the site is in spanish or some-sort. Check out these images of the HKS Mercedes CLK-JGTC.

http://gto-racing.nexenservices.com/gtworld_mercedesCLKGT2_HKS.htm
 
Well at the bottom of the page it say's Mercedes CLK / HKS ( 2002 ) so It must of been 2002.
 
It ran in 2002 for 6 out of the 7 races that season, finishing very poorly. It was little to no competition to the other cars in GT500 class. HKS abandoned the project at the end of the year.
 
They really did!? I thought they are working on it and making it better. But anyway. Its a very awesome looking machine.
 
Back