Do you think Drift grinding is cheating??

• Thread starter hitch1up
  • 10 comments
Ireland
Dublin
Hitch1up
Hey guys. I just broke into the top 4000s and I basically put that all down to drifting...not even playing every day. But some corners like in Tamil Nadu 02 there's a corner that I can always get between 7000-9000 and it's a favourite of mine to relax after a hard day and time trial a track and rack up drift points because it handsomely rewards you. Do you think that this type of grinding is cheating or just a loop hole??

I'd say.... no. Drift is in the game. It's ok to play it however you like.

It's up to what you want to get from the game I guess. Some grind to get top leaderboards about fame points, others grind to get level 50 and the platinum trophy. Everybody can play the game and get their goals and whatever pleases them.

I agree that it isn't cheating. The drifting parameters aren't perfect, but it's a mechanic availible to all, so knock yourself out.

Not at all, I'm pretty sure everyone has also boosted accolades 'falsely' by doing one lap races or purposely using a specific car class to boost progress, suppose it's just spending your time wisely! :lol:

Thanks, you guys make me feel a whole lot better about it now. But I wonder if anyone has complained about it. You do a 3 lap legend race with 11 cars and end up with 20,000 or do two drift laps of Tamil Nadu 02 and get 25,000. Either way I really love this game. It's nowhere near GT6 but it's a lot of fun, looks amazing and perfect game to unwind to and have a bit of fun .

I haven't seen any complaints out there, but there again, it's a game - so I'm sure someone, somewhere will have taken exception to that.

Last edited:
Back