Do you think GT6 should incluse more road cars or race cars? (Poll)

Street cars or race cars?

• Total voters

gamerdog6482

(Banned)
United States
Venom, USA
Gamerdog6482
In GT5 we have street cars such as the Dodge Neon SRT4 and Honda Civic Type R. We also had race cars such as the Jaguar XJR-9 and Ferrari P4 race cars. We also had concept cars, which don't really apply to either class.
___
If you could add cars to GT6 in only ONE of the listed fields, which field and why?
I would say street cars, because most of GT is getting to the big races (Super GT, NASCAR, Le Mans) and there are more races for street cars than race cars. Also, more street cars means more options in the early stages of the game.

A good selection of street cars is one of the main reasons i love GT. I find them a lot more interesting than supercars and race cars. Of course, it's important to have them too, but i prefer road cars.

When did supercars stop being road cars?
Anyway, I agree. That is why most of the races are so interesting. NASCAR at Daytona is good and all, but American muscle cars at Indy Road Course is much more interesting.

I can't vote for either. Both are important. I'd like GT6 to include a large selection of both.

Road cars are great for tuning and creating custom series, while race cars are obviously needed to recreate real series. And we should be able to tune them as well to compete in different series than they were originally intended for, or just to make crazy fast cars.

I don't think that one side is inherently more fun than the other.

I think there should be more race cars added to make the lineup just as great as the one the road cars have in gt5

My list:

1. Current cars and tracks from existing race series in GT
2. New race series
3. Road cars
5. Concept cars if PD don't have something better to do and are bored.

GTI_mkV
Easy: Road cars that can ALL be race modified if desired. Prob solved.

Not with the current tuning options in GT.
No livery editor, bad tuning options, only 17 RM cars.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

I can't vote for either. Both are important. I'd like GT6 to include a large selection of both.

Road cars are great for tuning and creating custom series, while race cars are obviously needed to recreate real series. And we should be able to tune them as well to compete in different series than they were originally intended for, or just to make crazy fast cars.

I don't think that one side is inherently more fun than the other.

This.👍

This. the RM feature is very underutilized in GT5, so hopefully we'll see a lot more of it in GT6. We saw the Race Modification preview drawings say 'Race Modification 001.' That seems to imply that there could be more than one type.

Some cars are used in more than one race discipline, like the Evo & STI, for example. How about giving them a rallying RM conversion and a tarmac racer conversion as well?

Some cars have the potential to be used in motorsports, but perhaps the manufacturer just never made an attempt to field an entry. The RM option would benefit them and allow us to use these cars like the manufacturer never did.

I don't like the idea of RMs. I would imagine they require a lot of work on PD's end, work that can be used on creating new premium models.

Rather than putting their work into RMs, PD should give us many more extensive tuning options. Let us create our own race cars so to speak. I'd be more than happy to spend my time designing liveries and meticulously tuning cars in hopes of making them "race cars", and I would imagine many others feel the same. And in this sense, PD would be passing the work of creating race cars to us. It's the perfect scenario. They win and we win.

EDIT: Also, I would prefer more road cars as opposed to race cars.

Last edited:
Back