do you think it should be fair?

• Thread starter ddldave
  • 5 comments
StayProRaceClean
okay, if gran turismo 5 comes out, do you think there should be a mode where tcm/asm, and everything are set to zero? because it wouldn't be fair if it's an all out open game and some people are using 10 tcm/asm or even 5 and turn on like all these stuffs while some are using non and there's like no rules and stuff. there should be different game setting filter where there's a game for people who want to use it and for one who doesn't and stuf like that. idk how to explain, it's so hard to say because idk, so yeah if you know what i talking about, thanks.

those settings are somewhat a difficulty level adjuster. the more settings you turn off the harder the car is to control.

At the same time though 99% of cases a car is faster with these assists turned off. So really having them on is of no advantage as those that need it can use it but at the same time they can't perform a lap as fast as someone without these assists on.

So really no i dont think theres a point in having assists all removed. it helps those less skilled and doesn't impact those that are fast.

I'm also interested in how the online is going to work as well .
F1 Championship edition is a little frustrating when players who used driving aids are allowed to race in the same room as player who don't.

Does anyone know if people using SIMULATION and people using PROFESSIONAL car handling are going to be allowed in the same race . I personally think this would be a bad concept and I'm hoping SIM and PRO players race in different rooms.

Back