Do you think PD will announce new feautures for GT Sport at E3 2017?

Do you think PD will announce new features for GT Sport at E3 2017?

• Total voters

Lord Kacperov

(Banned)
Belgium
Isla Vista
SennaFan1985
So if you haven't been living under a rock for the past few weeks/months, you'll know that E3 is (as of June 2nd, 2017) only 10 days away (OMG, THE HYPE IS REAL!!!)!

And because we as GTPlaneters love racing games, we're (probably) most excited for this years new racing games: Forza Motorsport 7, Project CARS 2, Need For Speed Payback, The Crew 2, F1 2017, and more! But I created a thread on a specific game forum, namely GT Sport. Which means this thread is about GT Sport, and E3.

So my question to the GTPlaneters is: do you think PD will announce new features for GT Sport at E3, such as wet weather conditions or a proper damage model? Or do you think we have pretty much seen everything that will be included in the game (apart from new cars and tracks)?

And to all the mods out there, if you see this thread as unworthy, then feel free to lock it!

I'm just hoping to finally see some livery editor video, really want to know how much we can do with it. And hopefully some rain and night gameplay as well. Wouldn't really say these are new features though since they did say these things would be coming to GT Sport. But they are features we haven't really seen yet so I voted yes. As for damage, I'm not expecting more than we have right now in the beta which is dents, scratches and broken lights.

I doubt there's going to be new features announced. PD really need to start talking more about the features they already announced but pushed to the back shelf since the Copper Box i.e. livery editor, online spectator mode, VR Tour mode etc.

I'm expecting little more than a trailer (tucked into the middle of other trailers) showing some new cars and a track or two. Expecting anything more just seems like setting myself up for disappointment.

...New features? That'd be nice. But let us be realistic - I want the game to come out this year, not in 2018!!

Will E3 bring something noteworthy? I'm not that optimistic - unless there's a push from Sony to sell more VR headsets and 4K TVs and PS4 Pros. There are just too many games Sony needs to advertise and I'm afraid GT:S might get lost in the shuffle.

We'll see.

...New features? That'd be nice. But let us be realistic - I want the game to come out this year, not in 2018!!

Will E3 bring something noteworthy? I'm not that optimistic - unless there's a push from Sony to sell more VR headsets and 4K TVs and PS4 Pros. There are just too many games Sony needs to advertise and I'm afraid GT:S might get lost in the shuffle.

We'll see.
Also according to @Dionisiy, lol, the game comes out in 2017.

They just opened the "reservations" of the game again on the PlayStation store, so i think on the E3 it will be a trailer with the new release date towards the end of the year and that's it

They just opened the "reservations" of the game again on the PlayStation store, so i think on the E3 it will be a trailer with the new release date towards the end of the year and that's it

Followed by "Delayed until Spring of 2018"

So my question to the GTPlaneters is: do you think PD will announce new features for GT Sport at E3, such as wet weather conditions or a proper damage model?

Those features have already been announced. We may see them, we may not. I'd say that we should, but that doesn't really work with Polyphony.

I don't think we'll see any features that haven't been previously announced. They've got a few cars left to reveal, and a lot of tracks.

They have lots of work to finish what they have already so I hope Not in sake for 2017 release.

Back