Do you think Rally racing should be included in GT4?

• Thread starter para22
  • 17 comments

Should rally racing be in GT4?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No way

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Yeah same as the topic , i find rally courses not-so well done , rally races and licenses boring and not very fun... I'd rather have more cars and/or tracks for road racing then rally races , because rally racing doesn't even look like that , there are no laps etc. Btw there are lots of rally games , and only one GT , the real road racing simulator , so i think PD should try to keep it best at what it is... you feel me?

Licenses should definetly be in GT4!

As for rally, not like in GT3.
Maybe they can make one or two really large tracks instead of those small laps.
But it should be in Gt4 otherwise you couldn't use those beautiful rallycars!

If PD is smart they will keep it. I'm sure it's a big draw for some people.
As far as i'm concerned, I could do without it. I waited until I won the Escudo to do the rally races. Just not a big fan of them.

Ermm made in holland i was reffering to the rally license not licenses at all... IT would be really cool but if they remodeled it a bit... you know at real rallying you don't run laps , you have times at specific sections etc. that's why rally the way it is in GT3/GT concept not the best thing...

i think that rally should be redeveloped more seroiusly like the real deal, beacuse this head to head should only be on special stages of rallys, they can do it, they should, tehn the game wil be ultimate.

It should definitely be kept - if you've driven the rally sections with the Logitech wheel, you'd have no doubt, Polyphony have nailed the physics and driving experience, and that in itself is worth keeping, especially given the rally heritage of many of the cars that are big in the GT series (eg. Impreza and Lancer).

They just need to clean up how the races work - either make the tracks one long stage (so, you might have say a Rally of Japan, with four or five stages as part of that rally, so to win gold you need to run the rally like a series race, except with cumulative time deciding the final result, plus individual stage golds), or set it up like rally cross, with six cars racing head to head (anyone who's seen this series in Europe will know what I'm talking about), or a mixture of both.

rallycross ain't that bad of an idea,

hello mr. kazanouri?

whats his e-mail? anyone?

The Rallying of :gt: 3 is ok. But can :gt: Rally live up to Colin McRae Standards?

Also where there's Rally there's always damage and cliffs to fall off, not the case in :gt:

The GT rally courses are kinda like just SS stages except both cars are on the same track..

If they do Rally in the future wouldn't it be an 💡 to do a whole disc dedicated to it so it can be improved?

Yes, of course Rally racing should be in GT4. Rally is a great relief from hours of road tracks. What I would like to see though, (it will never happen) is a F1 Rally car. I would sure like to tear up the course in one of those suckers! :eek: :burnout: (<- replace smoke with dirt)

Like i voted, hell yeah rallyign should be included in GT4 but instead of laps have about 45 or so courses (SS) and 5 SSS stages so we can actually have TRUE rallying :burnout:

Yeah, I think they should keep rallying in the game, it's a nice variation from just road racing. I'd prefer to see more effort put into the road racing side of things though, and keep the effort on the rally side the same.

I'd never thought of Vat_mans design of the rally courses. That would be great. In addition to having 5 stages of the rally race, with the competitve time pre stage and on the whole, they could also include a much longer Rally enduro. With more than 2 cars.

If PD modified the rally to this level, I'd be all for it.

AO

I think that rally racing should definally be in GT4, but I think that it should be like 3 tracks, 1 snow, 1 forest/water, and one desert, and they should be long courses, not loops like in GT3. And split the courses into sections(stages) and run those looking for fastest time.

That would be more true to life...

rally races should be in GT4, but they need to be made better.... not circular courses, bu rather point A to B type courses.... they should have more tracks and the tracks shouldnt be so flat as in gt3... there were a couple bumps and jumps but overall the tracks were kinda flat and boring to me.

Back