probably not, but i hope it doesnt end up like the PS2 launch where you have to wait a month to get one. I usually just go to EB or Target.... neither one IDs lol
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic I am going to Wal-Mart at 7:45 AM tomorrow morning because I have to drive my sister to get her car in the shop anyways.
Do you think there will be any lineup? If so, how long do you think GTA: Vice will sell out?
wal mart is not selling it because of all the sinper shooting's they have taken out ALL there violent games don't think i'm right here's a link just go down to the third story http://gta.sky-scraper.net/
»WalMart isn't ALL that bad, just 99%.
:osted By - Phayze @ 27 Oct 2002 - 23:30 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though the crappy ground stores stopped selling GTA and EVERY other kind of violent game, they still sell it on their website over the internet, so that counts as 1%.
Check it out here.
It seems they caught up with the internet rage and stopped selling their "How to shoot a gun" and "How to use a Sniper Rifle" books over the internet. Now we can't rage on them over that. Aww man..
A couple more days till Vice! Yay! Check out the Spoilers section if you want to see some of the stuff I added there. Mine aren't missions or anything, just information you'll find out right when you pick up the game.
Stuff like that never happens over here. If it didnt happen for GT3/GTA3/MGS2 etc. I seriously doubt we will get huge line ups for it. Although im going to wait a while because I only just bought Timesplitters 2 and an X-port.