Do you think Thrustmaster will release new wheel soon?

• Thread starter Klik
  • 10 comments
Denmark
Denmark
T300 came in 2014 just in time for PS4 Driveclub.
T-GT came in 2017 just in time for GT Sport.

Now its 2020,would be nice to get new wheel from them,maybe for GT7.

Hopefully a bundle with loadcell pedals would be a perfection

Thing is, what features would the wheel have that the T-GT doesn't have already? Short of direct drive which I can't see happening.

Is the T-GT even still available? Been trying to find one!! Is it doscontinues and if so, do you know what replaces it?

I would love a more powerful Thrustmaster wheel, similar to the Fanatec CSW2.5, I currently have a TS-PC and wouldn’t mind a little more force, changing to Fanatec is too expensive as you require a wheel as well (I have the open wheel that I really like) and the wheels I like are all expensive.

I can see them launching new wheels for all platforms with the transducer from the TGT, or a repackaged TS-PC/XW with new rims to market for the new consoles.

Pretty sure TM has said they are happy where they are at in the market. So I don’t think they are going to go into any higher end products

I would love to see tspc/xw for PS5, Tgt rim looks so toyish.

Imagine a tspc/xw style of rim + tlcm loadcell pedals bundle for 800$..

Thing is, what features would the wheel have that the T-GT doesn't have already? Short of direct drive which I can't see happening.

I'd be happy with a slightly larger diameter addon rim with all the TGT knobs

To be honest even basic TGT would be fine if its bundled with Tlcm loadcell pedals. Paying 700$ for TGT with crappy pedals is a big NO.

To be honest even basic TGT would be fine if its bundled with Tlcm loadcell pedals. Paying 700$ for TGT with crappy pedals is a big NO.
As long as they offered it with other rim options out of the box as I really dislike the one it is currently bundled with.

Back