Do You Think We will Ever See Porsche Or Lambourgini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,421
England
England / UK
Messages
GTP_Grim_Reaper
Do You Think We will Ever See Porsche Or Lambourgini?

That it the question.

I am always some what dissappointed that these two marques never make it into the game. These manufacturers produce some of the best cars out there.

Just imagine the Carrera GT racing down the straight at Fuji into all the sweeping bends. Or try the Murcielago at the High speed ring. These two cars alone are worth dying for.

I hope that now the game has Ferrari on board that these two will now sit up and take notice.

These manufacturers have appeared in other games, so it is not like they are unwilling to lend there names to games. Could it be that this particular game is to accurate and they don't want to see their cars up against others in realistic way?

Kazunori Yamauchi obviously made a big statement, by awarding his Polyphony Trophy to a Lambo, so could it ever happen?

Here's Hoping
 
Yes, I do think they will be in Gran Turismo one day, even if not in GT5. I remember when most thought Ferrari would never be in GT.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back