Do you use gloves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spongeinside
  • 4 comments
  • 811 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,548
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Messages
Spongeinside
Ever since I started racing with a wheel, I've used gloves, fingerless gloves so I can still feel the buttons on the controller when navigating menu's or when typing.
The main reason for me to use gloves is because I get sweaty hands pretty quickly, but also it grips the wheel better :)

So I was wondering, do any of you use gloves and why? Or maybe why you wouldn't use gloves?
 
I probably would use gloves if I had a wheel peripheral with force feedback, and spent a good amount of time using it. I also get sweaty hands pretty easily, depending on the situation, so they would help to keep the wheel clean and add grip too.
 
I never sweat at any body part. Even doing sports - I do not sweat.

So it`s a "no" for me.
 
Never get sweaty hands, so no need for gloves.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back