Do you want to start the demonstration? Message @ start up

  • Thread starter Thread starter VetteZR1
  • 1 comments
  • 601 views
Messages
314
United States
Howell Mi
Messages
Lionfan58
I have been getting this message on the opening screen after sign in @ start up of GT-5. Nothing happens when I press yes or no. When I get this message the back button never works,and the directional and enter buttons sometimes work. Happens with wheel or ES3. Only after multipile reboots (game & system) does the problem go away. Any thoughts?:confused:
 
It seems like you have a controller or connector problems.

The reason I say this is because, When you are at the opening screen if you press the "O" Button it will bring up the prompt you mention.

Now a question do you have controller problems when you finally get it to start?
Next question Have you recently started the game? If you have you might need to reinstall. Also you can install the whole game at 1 time, it takes a while but it relived my loading issues.

Good Luck!!!
 
Back