Do you win an X1 after the S.Vettel Challenge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MecDude22
  • 3 comments
  • 2,192 views
Messages
78
Messages
MecDude22
I know you get the challenge unlocked at 30, and it is 3 tow lap time trials. And from what i hear they are difficult.

I know you win an X1 once you get to 35 in B-Spec, and i know you can buy one at level 40.

But after the S.Vettel challenge, do you win an X1 just for getting bronze?
 
Yes you do. You get an X2010 as it's called now :)
 
You get one for Bronze (red bull)
You get one for Silver (Colored)
You get one for Gold (Carbon Fiber)

That's 3 X1 (or X2010) that you can win in that challenge.
 
You get one for Bronze (red bull)
You get one for Silver (Colored)
You get one for Gold (Carbon Fiber)

That's 3 X1 (or X2010) that you can win in that challenge.
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

OMG! I need to get to 30 then. Thanks for the responses guys :D
 
Back