Dodge Challenger R/T 70

• Thread starter Gyro1780
  • 6 comments
England
Surrey
Spoox777
Does anyone have a tune for this car please? It's the road version of this car. I'm looking for a tune that doesn't use the ugly Aero Kit & Rear Wing. PP level around 520.
I've got it handling better but i can't get it exactly how i want it.
Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot đź‘Ť

Here is a tune for one, its at 500PP and has been updated to February '15. If I get enough time between all of the things I have going on I might be able to get a tune out for it.

Also, some people here might be able to give you some adjustment tips if you post the current tune you have.

Here is a tune for one, its at 500PP and has been updated to February '15. If I get enough time between all of the things I have going on I might be able to get a tune out for it.

Also, some people here might be able to give you some adjustment tips if you post the current tune you have.

Thanks for the link to the tune. The rear still feels loose with this tune. I really don't want to have to put that ugly rear wing on the car as it ruins the look.

Thanks for the link to the tune. The rear still feels loose with this tune. I really don't want to have to put that ugly rear wing on the car as it ruins the look.

A wing on the challenger? Say it ain't so. Sorry for the delay but I've been wrapped up for a bit.

At 520, the extra power will make the rear break loose more, so turn the tow angle down to 0 in the rear. You will lose a little turn in, but it won't be so squirrelly on exit.

Send me you horsepower and torque figures and I will try to tune out the wheel spin with the transmission.

A wing on the challenger? Say it ain't so. Sorry for the delay but I've been wrapped up for a bit.

At 520, the extra power will make the rear break loose more, so turn the tow angle down to 0 in the rear. You will lose a little turn in, but it won't be so squirrelly on exit.

Send me you horsepower and torque figures and I will try to tune out the wheel spin with the transmission.

Thanks for the reply mate ;) GhostRider posted a tune a couple of days ago which suits my driving style đź‘Ť
Due to work commitments i don't have the time to sit for hours & tune my own cars anymore so i rely on the tunes shared by other gtplanet members :gtpflag:

Thanks for the reply mate ;) GhostRider posted a tune a couple of days ago which suits my driving style đź‘Ť
Due to work commitments i don't have the time to sit for hours & tune my own cars anymore so i rely on the tunes shared by other gtplanet members :gtpflag:

Isn't that the truth for most of us? That the whole reason I made an app!!

Back