Dodge Challenger SRT Trans Am 2015

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 9 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents the Dodge Challenger SRT Trans Am 2015.

Dodge’s new Challenger might be one of the quickest quarter-mile cars money can buy, but don’t count it out in the corners. Dodge and SRT are letting loose two new Challengers on the Trans Am racing grid starting tomorrow.

Set to take on the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on August 15th and 16th, the duo will be driven by former series champion Tommy Kendall and 21-year-old star Cameron Lawrence. This marks Dodge’s first entrance into the Trans Am competitive TA2 class.

The team hasn’t given specifics on exactly how much power these two racers will be putting down, but it’s plain to see that the Challenger duo gets a massive overhaul for the racing series. A rear wing, a new front splitter, racing tires, and a lower center of gravity are just a few of the enhancements SRT made to these two muscle coupes.

The SRT team hopes that with Kendall and Lawrence behind the wheel, they can take home the TA2 championship for the first time in team history.

ruqtl2.jpg

f3xef8.jpg

2qk0axi.jpg

THE OTHER DODGE IS HERE:

Last edited:
I'm all in. I was going to post this car as a potential Gr.4 car ... but now I'm thinking it would be a Gr.3. Would be spectacular ... count me in.

2014 Dodge Challenger SRT Trans Am Race Car.jpg

AND ... for the Gr.2 ... why not the Dodge Challenger SRT-R Hellcat Racecar ... not real but rendered.

Dodge Challenger SRT-R Hellcat Racecar Rendering.jpg

This could be the Gr.4

Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody.jpeg

Now we are talking!

Wouldn't these fit in nice with the other North American cars ... Corvette & Mustang. PLUS ... I don't think there is a North American Gr.2 yet.

Last edited:
Back