Dodge Charger 440 R/T in Pal Version ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexsteffen
  • 2 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
200
Messages
Higgiracer
I´ve searched in the Forum and in the car list. But the car list is only from the japanese Version.

Today the Car List on the American GT4 site has been overworked and now there are over 400 (til yesterday 393) cars selectable.

I´ve found the wonderful black 1970er Charger and i wonder if this cars will also be in the pal version.....i hope so !!!

Does anybody know hard facts about that/has anybody seen Pal Pictures of this car ???
 
I actually had this car when I was a kid, actually my dad did, But ever since he sold it I kinda hate him... Its been about 23 years, but at least I have pictures of me with the car and the trophy. It was sold after he was in a car accident while racing our Satellite and he broke both of his legs. right around when they took the casts off some snooty 50 year old lady and her husband came over to talk to my mom about Avon, and He saw the car. She didn't want that car but she saw a different car we had... My dad collected Real cars...

So instead of buying make up from my mom, they bought 2 cars from my dad... Sure it probably paid for our mortgage for a year, but they sold my dreams with the charger.

So yeah I hope the 440 R/T is in the game for PAL, but most of all in the NTSC USA version, so I can use Photomode, and fax pictures of it to my dad.
 
The site doesn't even show half of the cars that are in the game, you can count on it being in the version you'll buy if it was found in the Japanese version.
 
Back