Dodge Charger

Messages
2
Messages
dangerRanger848
Why is it that there is suppoeably over 1000 cars on gt5 and actually there is like 400 maybe.?? Well I've been tryin for a wile now to get the classic dodge charger r/t and I still can't figure out how it sais its there but I cand buy it in a dealership. What do I do??
 
Why is it that there is suppoeably over 1000 cars on gt5 and actually there is like 400 maybe.?? Well I've been tryin for a wile now to get the classic dodge charger r/t and I still can't figure out how it sais its there but I cand buy it in a dealership. What do I do??

1) Why was this posted in the Cars In General forum instead of the GT5 forum? I've moved it ot the proper place.

2) PLEASE, do yourself and everybody else a favor and spend a second or two proofreading and correcting your posts. It makes you look smarter, it makes us happier to help you, and it keeps GTPlanet a better place. This post is full of misspellings, terrible punctuation, etc. and it could easily get an infraction. It's not that hard to post in proper English, and the payoff for everybody is huge.

Thanks.
 
Or Marketplace.

I'm sure someone has one for trade.

Hell, I probably even do, I just can't be bothered to full-on hijack the thread
 
The Charger will disappoint you. The 426 Hemi Version Weighs a bunch more yet has 80 more Horsepower fully tuned than the 440 :(

UCD is your friend.
 
Why is it that there is suppoeably over 1000 cars on gt5 and actually there is like 400 maybe.??

I don't know, dude. I see over 1000. Maybe you just lost count? There are numbers counting the cars, you should be able to at least count to 1,031.
 
I have a 440 R/T from 1970 is that what ur after?
 
No. No it isn't. :D

:lol:

Correct... The UCD can be a real b**** sometimes....

And when the car you want so bad suddenly comes up, you don't have enough money -.-!!!
 
I don't know, dude. I see over 1000. Maybe you just lost count? There are numbers counting the cars, you should be able to at least count to 1,031.

Well, if you account for the over-abundance of Nissan Skyline variations, there are only about 400... :)
 
Back