Dodge Concept Car???

What is your favorite color of the concept car in GT1?

• Total voters

PlatinumWash

(Banned)
United States
Texas
xxBuckBiggslyxx
Buck Biggslyy
Hey guys i have a question about the dodge concept car. i know you can get it by getting all B licence gold but i want the upgraded one. I heard you had to do the UK vs US challenge but i just did that and got a RX-7 A spec LM edition. By the way i heard you have to have the concept car in the race entries. But get this there were not 1 but 2, thats right TWO concept cars in the race. Any ideas on how to get this car besides B licence because i want it really bad. Any suggestions?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• Dodge_copperhead.jpg
    Dodge_copperhead.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 70
There's no way of getting the Concept Car apart from golding the licenses, sorry.:) The same happens on GT2, at least there you have the LM version with 526 HP.

Really? I could have sworn you could get a purple or yellow concept car in GT1 by finishing the US vs UK championship.

There's no way of getting the Concept Car apart from golding the licenses
I am afraid you are wrong, because you can win purple Dodge Concept Car by winning UK vs US. I have got 2 Concept Cars with 560HP. The yellow one is a licence prize, the purple one is a prize in UK vs US.
BUT! I am afraid the situation about purple Concept Car is difficult because i think you can win it at only some particular days, for example 5000 or 8000.

Edit @ 30.08.14; 18:28: PlatinumWash & Naveek Darkroom: Boys you both are right: the orange CC is the Licence prize and the yellow/purple are prizes from UK vs US. I just wanted to say, that the purple one is not so common as the yellow.

Last edited:
I am afraid you are wrong, because you can win purple Dodge Concept Car by winning UK vs US. I have got 2 Concept Cars with 560HP. The yellow one is a licence prize, the purple one is a prize in UK vs US.
BUT! I am afraid the situation about purple Concept Car is difficult because i think you can win it at only some particular days, for example 5000 or 8000.

Thank you endura! Youre the best. But isnt the orange one the license one and the yellow and purple ones US VS UK?

Yeah, there are two Concept Cars. There's the orange one from B License golds, which has 216 horsepower, and there's the 500-plus horsepower yellow/purple one from the UK/US series, which is a random prize along with the RX7 A Spec LM. I don't think there's any trick to winning the yellow/purple (The "LM") Concept, it's just randomized.

In GT2, the orange one is won from A License golds, and the yellow/purple one is replaced by a silver LM Edition, won from the final Convertible Cup race. Not that the latter information is relevant if we're talking GT1.

Yeah i thought so. I just must have bad luck at getting the concept car. I always get the:censored:RX7 A spec LM edition

Yeah i thought so. I just must have bad luck at getting the concept car. I always get the:censored:RX7 A spec LM edition
Have you driven the RX7? It's actually a pretty good handling car. Though I do like the Concept better, because it's so absurdly light and fast.

Oh, my bad, i haven't played GT1 in a loong time, so i forgot several things:crazy:

UPDATE! I just got the concept car. Apparently you have to race on an odd day or else you wont get it (according to another thread) i tried it and worked! By the way it was yellow if youre wondering.

Back