Dodge Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab 2005

United States
United States
catmandoody1
The Dodge Ram SRT-10 was the fastest truck in the world for a while, I have never seen the quad cab version in a game before. It had a viper v10 engine, I would like it if gt7 appealed a little more to truck fans than prior gt games.
0713tr_03_z%2B2005_dodge_ram_srt10%2Bright_side_front_view.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 2-door version but you have both the 2-door and 4-door version on the suggestion, which of them is it you are suggesting?

I like the 2-door version but you have both the 2-door and 4-door version on the suggestion, which of them is it you are suggesting?
Either one if not both, gt only has about 5 trucks in the whole game, forza has the 2 door version I believe and I've seen it in games like midnight club, but never seen the quad cab In a game before.

Either one if not both, gt only has about 5 trucks in the whole game, forza has the 2 door version I believe and I've seen it in games like midnight club, but never seen the quad cab In a game before.
There's already a thread for the 2 door, and
YOUR SUGGESTION MUST BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.

There's already a thread for the 2 door, and
Sorry this forum is quite large and I guess I missed it, 4 door I suppose then, i will fix my posting, but my reasoning for saying both is in gt6 there are about 30 plus repeats of things like mx5 miattas and other Japanese cars. I know it's a Japanese company but there seems to be a bias there.

my reasoning for saying both is in gt6 there are about 30 plus repeats of things like mx5 miattas and other Japanese cars.
There's nothing to stop you voting on the other thread as well...
I know it's a Japanese company but there seems to be a bias there.
The reason for the 22 duplicates of the 11 Mk1/Mk2 MX-5s is simply localisation. Before GT5 each region had its own list - Miatas for North America, MX-5s for Europe, Roadsters for Japan - and it didn't matter that these were the same cars with different names because there was no online play standard (sort of). When GT5 came around they just smooshed all the lists together.

Back