dodge viper srt10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ashfaulty
  • 17 comments
  • 1,030 views
Messages
74
Australia
queensland
Messages
ashfaulty
wanted for beating acr's
 
Last edited:
I have a red one never used, willing to trade for some chrome/matte chips, lmk
 
I have a red one never used, willing to trade for some chrome/matte chips, lmk

sorry dont have any matte or chrome chips i can trade cars if you want. i can trade a intercepter fully tuned
 
Mate I've got one fully tuned.
I'm looking for the Pontiac Solatice concept car?
 
Sorry I do not have what you are after
 
Mate I've got one fully tuned.
I'm looking for the Pontiac Solatice concept car?

Is there anything else you need that I might have...
 
Nah sorry nothing else I need. Up to 1060+ cars and realised I sold this one a whole ago for reasons I still don't know -_-
 
i have viper srt10 2003 (standard) and the premium 2006 srt
 
i dont know what you mean but if u r asking about their power i didnt do anything ( stock engines )
 
i dont know what you mean but if u r asking about their power i didnt do anything ( stock engines )

oh yeah sorry its supposed to be hp, what do u want for the premium one
 
if u have merc cl 600 its gonna be nice but if u dont its ok i wil give it to u for free
 
if u have merc cl 600 its gonna be nice but if u dont its ok i wil give it to u for free

Sorry mate, I had a merc sl600 but traded it with a friend yesterday
 
And thankyou very very much if you give it to me....
But I will still give you something in return, I don't know what it will be but it will happen
 
i will send fr
 
Last edited:
I have like 5 of them :p
 
Back