Dodge Viper (TeamOreca) #51

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irby
  • 18 comments
  • 626 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
276
Messages
Irby_J
Looking for this car #51

Any color X1 or anything in my garage.

Note: Please send first and allow 10 minutes to receive trade.
Thank you
 
F10?

can't send for 2 hours
 
:lol: dazzee your fast! still looking forward to nismo, zonda lm, and maybe a few more 👍
 
lol
 
X1 Beige 0 miles for the Viper #51
 
Can't send till after 7:00pm est
 
Also known as champagne 👍
 
No prob. Sorry don't know the numbers yet for the x1's !
 
It's in the new dealership 👍
 
No prob. Sorry don't know the numbers yet for the x1's !

The Beige/Champagne is #2, just was making sure we had the right car.
 
I have the #51 Viper and can trade now. What colour is your Mazda Furai?
 
Yes that was the one.
 
I have the #51 Viper and can trade now. What colour is your Mazda Furai?

If I recall it's Red or even a Dark Red w/miles.
 
Ok thanks. Not the colour i'm looking for. But if you still wanted to trade before the Superbowl, I would trade for the the #2 X1 also. My #51 Viper has about 300m on it from memory.
 
Ok thanks. Not the colour i'm looking for. But if you still wanted to trade before the Superbowl, I would trade for the the #2 X1 also. My #51 Viper has about 300m on it from memory.

ok sounds good add PSN: Irby_M and we can trade now.
 
Completed... Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back