Dodge Viper Tuning Wanted.

Discussion in 'GT4 Tuning' started by Soda666, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Soda666

Soda666

Hey every one, the purpose for this thread is pretty simple. After previously trying several tuning setups on GTVault.com I've discovered that most of them are horrible :grumpy:. With that said I'm now on a mission to find the perfect setup for my Dodge Viper, SRT10 (2003). The only unchangeable parameters for this setup are Racing Tires-Super Soft, & the fact that I have a lead foot (finger). Haha...which is mainly because my controller is so worn out its near impossible to keep the throttle steady anymore. Oh & also the track in question that I'm tuning for is Mazda Laguna Seca, Raceway. I've been trying good ole' trial & error but with all the options it'd take me years to find the right one. So yeah if any one has any ideas on a setup that can give me the best acceleration & handling for this track please let me know.

Please post in complete detail, include every bit of information necessary :)

2. PF

PF

Use the search function. I don't have the time nor inclination to do it for you, just do it, it's pretty simple.

Also check the Mad Finn Tuners' thread in this subforum, I'd be surprised if they don't have one.

3. Rotary Junkie

Rotary Junkie Premium

They have one built for R3s with full power and downforce, should still do well on R5s.

4. fbccars924

fbccars924

^ Its not full tune but its damn near as fast. My garage fbccars has one too but its not the best.

5. Soda666

Soda666

Thanks all for your help, I'll check out those other threads & hopefully I'll find what I need. Even if it at least comes close, I can then do a little modifications of my own :).

6. Greycap

Greycap Premium

Care to tell me what's missing? As much power as you can get, lightened to the bare bones, all drivetrain and suspension parts, downforce, racing tyres. That equals a full tune to me. "Fully tuned" doesn't mean "all parts" in my opinion, for example the roll cage (rigidity increase) can make the car handle worse, not to mention slower, and tyre compounds are always a matter of situation.

So here goes with a link for convenience.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  7. fbccars924

fbccars924