Does AD Hoc mode count days ?

Initialscooby/Dadescooby
I n i T i a L
Simple question ..

reason im asking is because ... on another forum .. some deuch put that the poly digi f1 cost 4 million ..

so i saved up and when i went over ... i bought cars but making sure i stayed over 4 million ..

then finally on day 81 the f1 car came out and i couldnt buy it because it was 5 million ..

so i know i have 2 days before it is 2late to buy it ..

so does ad hoc races count days . that way i can play with a buddy .. win the money and go back and buy it ...

Hello, and welcome to GTPlanet. With any luck someone will answer your question shortly, but I don't have the game so I can't.

However, please do yourself and all of us a favor by posting with proper capitalization, spelling, and grammar. We find that keeping the policy of expecting reasonably correct English really improves the quality of posts on our forum.

Thanks.

some deuch put that the poly digi f1 cost 4 million ..

Here you never get away with calling someone a 'douche'. No matter who they are. Just a fact.

Follow the AUP please.

And welcome to :gtplanet:

Anyhow, getting the FGT? I wouldn't.

Last edited:
Yup, from the words I've heard from others, the F2007 is a lot better, as in, driveability. The PD car is faster in the straight line though, don't know about corners, because I got the F2007 instead, and I LOVE it.

Simple question ..

reason im asking is because ... on another forum .. some deuch put that the poly digi f1 cost 4 million ..

so i saved up and when i went over ... i bought cars but making sure i stayed over 4 million ..

then finally on day 81 the f1 car came out and i couldnt buy it because it was 5 million ..

so i know i have 2 days before it is 2late to buy it ..

so does ad hoc races count days . that way i can play with a buddy .. win the money and go back and buy it ...

No, Ad Hoc mode does not count days. I have two PSP's so I play ad hoc mode between them using the AI drivers just to earn money. Whenever I get to a day that has dealerships and cars that I'm interested in I'll play ad hoc to earn a bunch of cash to buy whatever I want, usually all the colors as well. Enjoy...

Please pay attention to what Duke said:

Hello, and welcome to GTPlanet. With any luck someone will answer your question shortly, but I don't have the game so I can't.

However, please do yourself and all of us a favor by posting with proper capitalization, spelling, and grammar. We find that keeping the policy of expecting reasonably correct English really improves the quality of posts on our forum.

Thanks.

I dont want to start a new thread, so I ask my question here:

I want to buy the PF1 too because it looks much better than the F2007 (Eventhough the Ferrari is faster). I have 6.000.000 Credits now and im on Day 61, it should appear on Day 83 again. Is there a possibility to skip days? I dont want to race all that time with my BMW Mclaren F1 :?

Ok, i`ll try that.

(I thought that with 1-lap races i`d had to drive more races. Till now i always made about 10 Lap races (except Nürburgring&Le Mans))

Or if you want to make things even faster. keep doing driving challenges. Most are less than 30 seconds long and if you want to skip days, just go back to the main challenge screen and choose the same event again and it will forward another day for you.

I'd turn off autosave by the way. Can get annoying saving every few minutes because you want to check the dealerships. Just don't forget to save before you turn the psp off.

Back