Does adding liveries to a collection keep them in your account for good?

• Thread starter digitalic
  • 5 comments
I have a question regarding stuff such as liveries, decals, suits, helmets, etc that you added to your collection in the Showcase section. If GT7 server should one day go down, will we get to keep all those that are in our collection?

I have a question regarding stuff such as liveries, decals, suits, helmets, etc that you added to your collection in the Showcase section. If GT7 server should one day go down, will we get to keep all those that are in our collection?
At this point it seems unlikely. GTSport service finishes this month and PD have announced that liveries will no longer be accessible, I'd imagine that GT7 will be the same.

... hundreds and hundreds of hours spent making decals and liveries... all those things will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Last edited:
At this point it seems unlikely. GTSport service finishes this month and PD have announced that liveries will no longer be accessible, I'd imagine that GT7 will be the same.

... hundreds and hundreds of hours spent making decals and liveries... all those things will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Too bad she won't live.... But then again, who does?

That's unfortunate then. They should make it so that when we add stuff into our collection that it will automatically download them to our local storage for us to keep. There are lots of beautiful liveries that I have collected and would love to be able to swap them on the fly without having to depend on PD's servers to access them. It makes no sense that they do it this way.

Back