Does an endurance race count more towards % completion than a normal race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F310B
  • 5 comments
  • 612 views
Messages
581
What I'm asking is, do I get as much % completion for winning a typical, simple, 3 lap race (race of NA sports or something) as I do for winning 24 hours of Le Mans.

If I win an enduro does it give me more % completion than for a bog standard race?
 
i believe they contribute to the same amount of % completion.
 
theroetcially, as stan394 stated, they should all be account for the same percentage as each other. the down side to this is that the a single race in the sunday cup is equal to a 24hr race at the nurburgring.... nobody said that the road to 100% completion was supposed to be rewarding.
 
The Nurb 24 Hours is only worht 0.1 or 0.2% - I should know, I did it as soon as I hit 25%.
 
I think I've read that each race is worth .167 or .177 percent.
 
Back