Does any one know how to remount the driving force gts sequential shifter

  • Thread starter Thread starter FuSiioN_HaVoC
  • 2 comments
  • 2,081 views
Messages
261
United Kingdom
Tamworth
Messages
FuSiioN_HaVoC
Messages
Surge HaVoC
Does any one know how to remount the driving force gts sequential shifter i want to mount it to my left side because im british and first i need to know what to do
 
The driving force gt I'm pretty sure is the one that says gt in the middle and I thought that was one solid piece. As far as I no u can not move anything.
 
If you use it upside down, your shifter will be on the left side. :)

It is not possible to move the shifter to the left side. I had a DFGT and it wont work. Only the G25 and the fanatec wheels (i use turbo s and gt2rs) can switch the position.

But i believe if you are good in DIY, you could build a mount.
 
Back