Does anybody know how to get this car?!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ace Furious
  • 11 comments
  • 1,324 views
Messages
70
So far I have purchased three '66 AC Cobras from the UCD, all of which have come in (white), but the other day I was racing on one of MY Courses and was filled with envy when I came up behind the exact same car only in (black) w/ gold racing stripes. I WANT TO KNOW THE TRICK TO GETTING THAT CAR IN THOSE COLORS!! Anyone who can tell me how to successfully do this will get a check in the mail for one million dollars. If it matters, I am currently at level 30.
 
Pop into the Shelby Dealership... lots to choose from :)


Edit: Oops, my bad. Managed to misread "(black) w/ gold racing stripes". And subsequently AC. I need to hit the track...
 
Last edited:
Pop into the Shelby Dealership... lots to choose from :)

No he wants the standard AC cars one

you can try a '66 ticket?
there are only 5 cars from that year

wheres my check
 
You'll get the check only if your suggestion leads to me aquiring the car.
And exactly how do you go about getting a ("66 ticket) anyway? I've never heard of it.
 
Last edited:
You can get one by making an account with today's date as your bday but make the year you were born 1966. Then send that ticket to your main account.
 
Black with gold, sounds sweet.I also have 3 AC's in green grey and white but the black gold combo sounds great! Good luck trying to get this car mate.
 
I have the Black and Gold AC Cobra. I can send you it :)

Fully tuned however.
 
I find it quite hard to find some cars in specific colours if they are standard. For example, I can't find for godness sake the Toyota Sprinter Trueno/Corolla Levin AE111 in another colour than Super White II. Just an example.
Black and Gold AC Cobra? Never heard about it, but sounds great!
I have a AC Cobra in white and a race a red these days.
 
Well, would you believe it? One just popped up in my ucd. If you prefer it untuned, I'd be happy to send you it.
 
Im also interested in a trade for this car guys...im trade booked till wednesday this week but will gladly trade for it after then...

I now have these tickets to offer in exchange...

LVL 17,21,22,23
Birthday 1969,2009
Classic/Modern Muscle
Ticket 1000
Rally car/Rally Base

Obviously i would trade any other car your looking for or any new Premium

If anyone wants to trade the '66 Black/Gold AC Cobra PM me and we can organise..
 
Last edited:
I to am interested in it. I will give you a 1000 ticket or level 24 ticket but will have to be weds till I can. I have The AC in blue with white stripes been looking for them with different combos. I have one in princess blue. Has anyone else got this color?
 
Back