Does anyone else find this annoying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 10 comments
  • 911 views
Messages
4,544
United States
Los Angeles
Messages
RacingHeartRuby
Messages
RubyWooby
I know it's not a big deal but, under each standard car, there's a shadow that is always extending wayyy farther than the car. It kinda ruins the realism (even though they're standards lolz)

Does anyone else find it annoying?
 
Last edited:
I think the shadow is supposed to be like that.
 
You should definitely step outside more often and watch what the sun does. You'll be amazed what you can do from beyond the walls of your bedroom.
 
MadBullBunny
You should definitely step outside more often and watch what the sun does. You'll be amazed what you can do from beyond the walls of your bedroom.

Lol^

Yes, I think that the shadows are totally accurate in terms of how they react with the car to the Sun, there's nothing wrong with them.
 
You should definitely step outside more often and watch what the sun does. You'll be amazed what you can do from beyond the walls of your bedroom.

In fact I did. Many times. But I didn't see any shadows under cars that stretch out 3 feet from the back...we don't have 2 suns. :P
 
I cant even fathom how people give a crap about superfluous things like this
 
I cant even fathom how people give a crap about superfluous things like this

I don't give that big of crap, lighten up........:sly:
 
GTPlanet does.:ouch: Seriously.. this place hates jaggy shadows.
This place and all the others :D, but the horse is already dead...so people should stop beating at it...
 
GTPlanet does.:ouch: Seriously.. this place hates jaggy shadows.

:lol: 👍

The way you said it makes me laugh.


OP
A lot of the tracks/races take place early on in the day. I don't know if that helps.
 
Back