does anyone else hate the new beetle

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 39 comments
  • 1,570 views
I believe Honda Integra Type-R can go over 500bhp...
 
but still, if you go above 300 you arent gonna get much outta it. just wheel spins and oversteer :/
 
Originally posted by ving
but still, if you go above 300 you arent gonna get much outta it. just wheel spins and oversteer :/

Do you mean understeer ?
 
425hp for the Celica and 420hp for the Beetle are the highest for FF cars in the game.

Yeah I was wrong.

Here is the top 6 ff cars (all the ones over 400).

Integra Type-R 98 Spec (J) 477
156 2.5 V6 24V 455
CL 3.2 Type S 453
Civic Type-R (EK,J) 434
Celica_TRD_Sports_M_(J)_‘99_ 425
New_Beetle_Cup_Car_ 420

I think these are before oil changes.

On the how much is too much power issue - I tried the pro FF in most of these cars and actually won it in the Beetle Cup Car. This may be due to its race mods but could also be the best balance regarding hp.
 
Originally posted by Quattro
MY GOD GUYS !! Just buy a beetle RSI 3.2 -> the sound is great, it has 4*4, good acceleration and great handling ! I tuned it to 354 bhp and its just a lovely car to drive!

:word:

Beetle RSI totally changed how I feel about Beetles. Too bad we can't get them here...

You really want to have fun, throw dirt tires on the RSI and take it to the Rally... Subaru who?
 
Originally posted by neurokinetik


You really want to have fun, throw dirt tires on the RSI and take it to the Rally... Subaru who?

Indeed. It has a bigger wheelbase, stays very stable, and can keep up with the competition. The normal beetles are definitely less than exciting, though.
 
Back