Does anyone else have this problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpep226
  • 5 comments
  • 650 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
89
Messages
cpep226
I saved my game data to a flash drive then sent one of my cars to one of my sub accounts. I then reloaded the save data to my main account and in the garage, the car that I sent was in there however the display picture of the car was gone. Is this normal? I'm a rookie at this...
 
Find the car in the garage, then hit triangle and choose "create thumbnail". It sometimes disappears. Rather than fixing the actual problem, PD decided to put in a way of temporary hiding it.
 
PRESS TRIANGLE ON (car in question) ==> CREATE TUMBNAIL.
 
cpep226
I saved my game data to a flash drive then sent one of my cars to one of my sub accounts. I then reloaded the save data to my main account and in the garage, the car that I sent was in there however the display picture of the car was gone. Is this normal? I'm a rookie at this...

Happens to me all the time, just press the triangle button when your cursor is on the car with no picture and it will bring up a menu then scroll down to "Create Thumbnail" and that should do it
 
Yup. Scads.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back