Does anyone even play this game online anymore?

• Thread starter Event
  • 5 comments

Event

Zoom-zoom
Premium
GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account)
I tried playing online for the first time and only ended up seeing a total of 6-8 racers in 5 races (and 3 races I chose couldnt match up any players...) Does no one play this game anymore or is something wrong with my network?

On-line is really quiet now... imminent release of GT5 (hopefully) and not a great event line up... thought the Corvette on N3's at Daytona Road is awesome (you do need to reasonably skilled to avoid spending >50% of the race in the grass/sand/wall).

Got to look for people to play with. There are a couple really good organizations out there that do races pretty much everyday of the week. Good clean and fair racing too. I'm not sure of the rules here so I'm not going to name any names or post any links, but if your interested you can PM for more info.

Why play old physics when the new physics are delayed/soon to be available; many have been playing F1 2010 online (see threads) :)

Hello ! It s funny you ask that question, I picked up my first wheel a month ago and have just restarted GT4 and GT5.

Apart from the usual 'rammers' online I have struggled to find anyone to race.

Back