Does anyone have a PAL game save with the lot?

• Thread starter Shade
  • 6 comments
Hello there =o)

Does anyone out there have a game save for the PAL version of Gran Turismo with heaps of stuff? I'm using an emulator at the moment, so any game save format should be fine...

Thanks in advance =o)

Shade
Hello there =o)

Does anyone out there have a game save for the PAL version of Gran Turismo with heaps of stuff? I'm using an emulator at the moment, so any game save format should be fine...

Thanks in advance =o)

Hello there Shade, welcome to GTP. Have you tried a search on the forum? Have you tried a search on the web? I have found NTSC games saves but no PAL, does the format matter?

Hello =o)

Yeah, I tried a forum and web search before posting, but after browsing heaps of sites and threads, I had no luck =o(

I think the format thing does matter, because I downloaded the two game saves from Gamefaqs.com (1x US-NTSC & 1x JP-NTSC), but neither of them worked... =o(

I could give yours a try though... What format/file extension is it?

Thanks =o)

Shade
Hello =o)

Yeah, I tried a forum and web search before posting, but after browsing heaps of sites and threads, I had no luck =o(

I think the format thing does matter, because I downloaded the two game saves from Gamefaqs.com (1x US-NTSC & 1x JP-NTSC), but neither of them worked... =o(

I could give yours a try though... What format/file extension is it?

Thanks =o)

They were the ones I found on Gamefaq's so I would guess you have already tried them. What exactly are you looking for from the save, full gold on the license tests, license test vehicles, loads of cars, loads of money, everything unlocked or all of the above?

Yeah, that's kinda what I was after, but I've been playing GT for a few hours today and I got all golds for the 3 licenses plus completed most of the races. I mainly just have the endurance races left. Any reason why the [R]Concept Car doesn't work in the lightweight? 900kg's seem pretty lightweight to me...

With this 67 Corvette people speak of, what's the deal with that? This is what I think I understand about it: Normally (without GS) it is unlockable in arcade mode, yet it can be made available in sim mode with a GS (or similar). Is that about right?

Thanks again =o)

Yes, It's all true!

Attachments

• Gt1-4.JPG
    Gt1-4.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 25
  • gt1-5.JPG
    gt1-5.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 18
  • gt1-6.JPG
    gt1-6.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
  • gt1-9e.JPG
    gt1-9e.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 20
Shade
Yeah, that's kinda what I was after, but I've been playing GT for a few hours today and I got all golds for the 3 licenses plus completed most of the races. I mainly just have the endurance races left. Any reason why the [R]Concept Car doesn't work in the lightweight? 900kg's seem pretty lightweight to me...

With this 67 Corvette people speak of, what's the deal with that? This is what I think I understand about it: Normally (without GS) it is unlockable in arcade mode, yet it can be made available in sim mode with a GS (or similar). Is that about right?

Thanks again =o)

The endurance races are fun, put aside 3 hours and do them, teaches you a lot about the race tracks as well. The reason the Concept car won't run the light weight series is probably because it is an [R] model and would therefore blow away the compitition no probs. Yes that's about it, you can race it in arcade but have to unlock it with a cheat cartridge in Sim mode.

Back