Does anyone have a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 that they don't want?

  • Thread starter Thread starter irnbrumonkey
  • 7 comments
  • 547 views
Messages
27
Messages
Irnbrumonkey
Was looking for one one these cars but I haven't seen it in the UCD yet. I'll buy you anything in the new car dealership up to 150k for the trade

Cheers 👍
 
ive got one.. but ill trade you for it... what cars have you got?
 
Pick anything in the car dealership up to 150,000 and I'll buy what you want and send you it mate
 
Not sure if Kishan is getting back to me but I should also say it's just the cheap (56k) 203bhp road car, not the 2 Milllion credit rally car that I'm looking for :)
 
I got one in ticket form that I can send when I get home. I'll send it for the premium supra
 
Is that this one? Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88. I'm not at home myself to check either

Edit: Pretty sure thats the only premium one so that great mate, thank you. Always loved the 205's since I was a kid. My PSN is Irnbrumonkey, I'll add you when I get home in a few hours. Thanks again.
 
Last edited:
Yea it's the only supra that's premium. Add me and when I get home I'll accept and send.
 
Just sent you the Supra as you logged off your PS3. Enjoy
 
Back