Does anyone have a picture of the purple FGT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBlueDevils4
  • 12 comments
  • 703 views
Messages
302
Messages
GoBlueDevils4
I need to see the difference between an all purple FGT and a blue FGT. So if anyone could please post a pic of both or at least the purple FGT that would be very helpful. Not the purple and white one, just the one that is all purple.
 
If you want the full list of FGT colors with pics click here
 
???pu wohs enim did dna ti knilreryh ouy diD . em rof pu gniwohs ton stI , mmmh
 
I think the green/yellow FGT looks the best.
 
I think the green/yellow FGT looks the best.

Yea its not a bad color but it comes in second for me, My favorite color is the yellow/black one :)
 
"Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, uh-huh you know what it is everything I do, I do it big"
 
Back