Does anyone have only the license test completed for ps3?

United States
New York City
Hello, do any of you have a save data with all License Test completed in NTSC-U? The only reason why I ask is because I want to go back and play GT1 GT Mode but there is a problem. I can do all the License Tests except for one, which is IA-License. Every stage(besides the final test) in IA-License will load up except for License/IA-2 "SS Route 5 time trial". It just stays at "Loading..." forever. The only way for me to get pass that is to copy someone else save data with all gold license test done and all GT Mode 100%. Would someone do this for me(when you have the time) to do all the license test or just do IA-License “SS Route 5 time trial”? PM me if you had completed it so I could download it to my usb. Thanks!

Dang, I sure don't have this on PS3. I wonder if I even have all those tests done on any of my old memory cards. Good luck, I guess.

Hello, do any of you have a save data with all License Test completed in NTSC-U? The only reason why I ask is because I want to go back and play GT1 GT Mode but there is a problem. I can do all the License Tests except for one, which is IA-License. Every stage(besides the final test) in IA-License will load up except for License/IA-2 "SS Route 5 time trial". It just stays at "Loading..." forever. The only way for me to get pass that is to copy someone else save data with all gold license test done and all GT Mode 100%. Would someone do this for me(when you have the time) to do all the license test or just do IA-License “SS Route 5 time trial”? PM me if you had completed it so I could download it to my usb. Thanks!
I will have a look for you on an website which I use to use for saved games.

Do you still want the PS3 Virtual memory save NTSC-U for GT1?

Back