Does anyone here have the Lamborghini Diablo Nomad?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MecDude22
  • 8 comments
  • 8,848 views
Messages
78
Messages
MecDude22
I saw it in the used car dealership, and it was 800k. I had 7 million, so i bought it, and i took it around the top gear test track.

Man, what a weird car. I really didnt know what to think of it, but i guess its just another car that i have in my garage.

But have any of you seen / driven the car? I would like to know if i wasted my money.
 
I saw it in the used car dealership, and it was 800k. I had 7 million, so i bought it, and i took it around the top gear test track.

Man, what a weird car. I really didnt know what to think of it, but i guess its just another car that i have in my garage.

But have any of you seen / driven the car? I would like to know if i wasted my money.
Yeah I've been wanting one of those, but had mixed feelings when I saw it. If you don't like it I'll trade ya for something.
 
I have it. I was going to let Bob drive it in the Lambo event but it isn't allowed there. So it is just setting there at the moment all decked out, rebuild, refreshed and all. I will get around to driving it before long and see what it has got.
 
I love the Nomad (one of my favorite cars in real life is the Diablo). I use it with Race-hard tires and it's a blast to drive. Here's mine:

cZ3W44g6FKzow9qiaP_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have it. I was going to let Bob drive it in the Lambo event but it isn't allowed there. So it is just setting there at the moment all decked out, rebuild, refreshed and all. I will get around to driving it before long and see what it has got.
Irony ain't?
Even more ironic, it's not allowed to compete in the Super GT series
Lol times a million. GO KAZ!
 
I have the nomad Diablo and love it :)
 
i have it and thought the standard car graphics killed it. some of the graphics is lame. LOLS but i do love it. best car i had in the previous GT! :)
 
i have it and thought the standard car graphics killed it. some of the graphics is lame. LOLS but i do love it. best car i had in the previous GT! :)
It does look extra-bad because they upscaled a GT3 car. Idiots, they are.
 
It is an amazing car i think! Just feels epic on the Nurburgring, glides from one corner to the next and could drive it all day round there.

Plus sounds pretty sweet too with that v12 :drool:
 
Back