Does anyone know how many different Rally Tickets there are?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1251Division
  • 7 comments
  • 508 views
Messages
143
Messages
GTP_1251Division
Messages
(-8:00 GMT)
Does anyone know how many different Rally Tickets there are? I tried searching but couldn't find a comprehensive list. I appreciate your help 👍
 
3 of them.

Rally Base Car
Rally Car
Historic Rally Car

all can be obtain by completing Rally Gran Turismo in Special Event :)
 
^^ he speaks truth :D
 
^^ he speaks truth :D

why should i lie,my friend LOL :lol: i saw u were backfired on another thread yesterday,guy's not very comfortable by your comments,right? LOL.u sure having fun here,dont u? LOL
 
yeah, I got hated on a bit for my sarcasm, but it's no bother to me. I have fun here and for the most part enjoy everyone here on the boards.
Some people like me, some people hate me.. such is life :D
 
yeah, I got hated on a bit for my sarcasm, but it's no bother to me. I have fun here and for the most part enjoy everyone here on the boards.
Some people like me, some people hate me.. such is life :D

hahahaha.i guess they taking it too hard

'Why so serious?' - Oscar-winning JOKER :lol:
 
'Why so serious?' - Oscar-winning JOKER :lol:


too funny, that quote is actually my text message alert... freaks people out in the bank or grocery store haha :D
 
too funny, that quote is actually my text message alert... freaks people out in the bank or grocery store haha :D

bank?hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NICE ONE,bud :lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Back