Enzo309 (Banned) Messages 484 Nov 28, 2010 #1 I know most would say it's from special edition. But people online say you can win it??? Where can I get it from??
I know most would say it's from special edition. But people online say you can win it??? Where can I get it from??
GTracerRens Messages 159 Messages Gamersnet Nov 28, 2010 #2 I've never seen chrome paint.. Only the chrome line cars. Have you got some screenshots of fully painted chrome cars? Would be awesome, chrome Audi R8 or something instead of just two lines.
I've never seen chrome paint.. Only the chrome line cars. Have you got some screenshots of fully painted chrome cars? Would be awesome, chrome Audi R8 or something instead of just two lines.
Enzo309 (Banned) Messages 484 Nov 28, 2010 #3 Type " how to get GT5 chrome paint in google" There's a thread with screenies