Does anyone know how to get the "Course Logo" area in the Decals area of the Library?

• Thread starter JTR4573DD
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Today I was very confused in the fact that when I was in a PS Party, a friend of mine showed me something I've never seen before. A course logo section when he was making a livery. It had almost every single track logo in the game. If you'd like some more detail, he had never done anything to the game. He also had the digital first edition. Can someone help me find out how to enable this?

Today I was very confused in the fact that when I was in a PS Party, a friend of mine showed me something I've never seen before. A course logo section when he was making a livery. It had almost every single track logo in the game. If you'd like some more detail, he had never done anything to the game. He also had the digital first edition. Can someone help me find out how to enable this?
Decals, My Library (automatically selected), Course Logo. It's at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
To follow up on what Famine said, these are from Circuit Experience and you need to complete at least one CE to unlock that folder.

EDIT: Confused that with the Circuit Experience part.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I would like to say is that I actually finished the game completely except for some Sport Mode Trophy’s. And for Circuit Experience, I completely finished that with Gold on everything. Is it that I’m on PS5, or I’m on a disc version? Or could it be that my game glitched? I’m not quite sure.

If you’d like some pictures, here’s what he has:

Attachments

• EDAC2037-4A3B-4CE5-A11B-C957E615F0A2.png
    EDAC2037-4A3B-4CE5-A11B-C957E615F0A2.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 50181AF5-996F-464A-B147-CD68DCF97AFC.png
    50181AF5-996F-464A-B147-CD68DCF97AFC.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 19
Is it that I’m on PS5, or I’m on a disc version?
No, and no. I have the disc version and I use a PS5.
Or could it be that my game glitched?
There is no known glitch of this kind.
Yes, that's what it is and where it is. If yours is different, that's what you should be showing...

No, and no. I have the disc version and I use a PS5.

There is no known glitch of this kind.

Yes, that's what it is and where it is. If yours is different, that's what you should be showing...
I will show some pictures once I get home

Thanks, but I would like to say is that I actually finished the game completely except for some Sport Mode Trophy’s. And for Circuit Experience, I completely finished that with Gold on everything. Is it that I’m on PS5, or I’m on a disc version? Or could it be that my game glitched? I’m not quite sure.

Just a late realization - this might be the Day One/Deluxe Edition-only Livery Sticker Pack as the back claims:
1645696606220.png

Back